April 4th, 2008, 6:20 pm - The Liar, the Bitch, and the Warlord. Pt 5



Average Rating: None





� First < Back Next > Latest �

Author Comments:


RazorD9, April 4th, 2008, 6:23 pm ( Reply )

Back in my day, when someone older tried to act cool, it was either the crappy slang or the surfer talk with the "dude" and the "man" and "awesome". Also people in California do not talk like that. Maybe the occausianal Man, but thats it.



Advertisement, December 15th, 2017, 10:05 am ( Reply )



Post A Comment

User Comments:


Sam4books, April 5th, 2008, 8:42 am ( Reply )

Funny, people talk like that ALL THE TIME at my school. It's basically 90% African American, with the other 10% labeled as "other" -__- All the slang gave rise to the new phrase "Sorry, I don't speak Canadian". Which is why I'm moving down south somewhere, maybe Georgia....



Teron, April 6th, 2008, 6:14 pm ( Reply )

does the one guy have a hook in the team evl panel? lol



Post A Comment